Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is outside its trade, business or profession.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days starting from the day on,
– which you or a third party named by you, who is not the delivering entity, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered together;
– which you or a third party named by you, who is not the delivering entity, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– which you or a third party named by you, who is not the delivering entity, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Maximilian Benedikt Wallenberg, Maxstrasse 13, 13347 Berlin, Telefon: +49 – (0)30 – 91510001, E-Mail-Adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached withdrawal form template for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery service than of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as result of such reimbursement.
We can refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
Withdrawal form template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– to Maximilian Benedikt Wallenberg, Maxstrasse 13, 13347 Berlin, E-Mail-Adresse: email@example.com :
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) delete where inapplicable.